General: Performance Brake Rotors - Cross Drilled and Slotted
Cross drilled and slotted brake rotors enhance the braking power of any brake system without doing any modification. The added air surface created by cross drilling will increase the rotors ability to dissipate heat and cool down the whole brake system more effectively. These rotors are stronger, truly balanced and will not crack.
MimoUSA Performance Brake Rotors provide excellent stopping power in everyday traffic, as well as more spirited, high performance street and highway driving. They will match the vehicle's original equipment dimensions and are fully compatible with its hubs, brake calipers and road wheels. They provide a matched appearance on all four corners of the vehicle, and employ one-piece vented or solid rotors depending on the vehicle's original equipment specifications.
Cross-drilled holes are bi-angle chamfered at the outer surfaces to help reduce the cracking caused by repeated, high stress, high temperature brake applications. The brakes are coated for corrosion resistance to help eliminate rust and to offer a bold, aggressive appearance to enhance the look of the vehicle's road wheels.
- OEM replacement to stock rotors. No modifications required.
- ZINC coated for rust protection.
- Lifetime to twice as long as OEM Brakes.
- 40% Better Cooling, 20% better stopping.
- Less Brake Fade.
- Longer Life.
- Imported from Japan or Germany (depending on car application).
- Package includes 2 rotors.
- Performance Features
- Maximum safety in time. Careful design, based on advanced calculation systems, controls the heat transmission from the braking surface to the hat section.
- Advanced solutions. The use of specific cast irons, coming from the integration of foundries in the production process, allows for exclusive technical and planning know-how.
- High comfort and longer durability. Exact tolerances guarantee maximum performance of braking system components.
- Better synergy between the friction material and disc. Careful finishing guarantees a turned or ground braking surface as for Original Equipment specifications.
- Reduction of vibration risks. An electronic balancing system is used during the production process to eliminate possible unbalanced weight distribution of ventilated discs.
NOTE: The MimoUSA Brake Rotors are considered a 10/10 star product. The alloy metal that is used to manufacture the brake contains a Grade-A carbon composites which makes this rotor three times tougher than OEM or aftermarket performance rotor. The metal used for cheap rotors is very soft which will result in the rotors being hotter, warp faster, shorter stopping distance due to heat and your car shaking on high speeds.
This product ships within 3-5 business days"